Intercontinental offers an exciting and professional work environment that fosters innovation, creativity and hard work. We are very proud of our work culture and continuously encourage individuals in our organization to broaden their knowledge while embracing a balanced lifestyle. Our focus is to attract, retain and reward employees that show exceptional individual performance--a philosophy that has enabled our company to grow and prosper through the years.
See our open positions below
Under the direction of the Regional Director, Asset Management, the Assistant Asset Manager will assist with tenants, third party managers and leasing agents on a day-to-day basis to improve and maintain commercial, retail and residential properties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for administration of lease deals.
- Review lease abstracts for leasing activity and coordinate entry in Yardi.
- Initial review of the weekly and monthly reports from third party management companies including, expense monitoring, variance analysis and collection analysis.
- Review, code and approve invoices and leasing commissions for payment in Payscan.
- Monitor lease activity in conjunction with the third party management companies.
- Responsible for working with portfolio analyst to confirm quarterly valuations, appraisal process, and occupancy figures.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and real estate tax and operating expense reconciliations.
- Monitor real estate tax abatement and filing process for all properties.
- Assist with the over site of third party management and leasing companies, their managers,
- Respond to and assist in the resolution of problems, concerns and questions for third party management companies in a timely manner.
- Assist with the coordination of third party reports during acquisition due diligence including, property condition assessments, environmental reports, tax analysis and roof inspections.
- Generate accounting reports from Yardi.
- Assist in the preparation of slides, presentation information and spreadsheets for the annual investor meeting and consultant requests.
- Generate informational spreadsheets that are ultimately distributed to upper level management.
- Send out lease announcements to the company for all lease deals.
- Assist the Regional Director as requested.
- Assist with coordination of lender requests.
- Serve as ambassador of Intercontinental, all employees must maintain appropriate conduct and professionalism. This extends to every internal and external business contact or meeting, including trips outside the company to attend conferences, seminars, and lectures.
• BS degree in Business Management or related business degree.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook.
• Experience with Yardi and Argus preferable.
To apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Manon Palandjian, email@example.com