Intercontinental offers an exciting and professional work environment that fosters innovation, creativity and hard work. We are very proud of our work culture and continuously encourage individuals in our organization to broaden their knowledge while embracing a balanced lifestyle. Our focus is to attract, retain and reward employees that show exceptional individual performance--a philosophy that has enabled our company to grow and prosper through the years.
See our open positions below
Title: Application Specialist
Reports to: Director, Corporate Finance
Date: May 5, 2016
Under the direction of the Director, Corporate Finance and Senior Application Specialist, the Application Specialist will assist in maintaining and administrating Intercontinental’s Yardi database
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with administration as well as provide training and technical support for the modules:
- Core Yardi – including Residential, Commercial Management, and Job Cost
- Rent Café – implementation and troubleshooting
- Cash Management – Payment Processing and CheckScan
- Stay up to date with Yardi’s technical enhancements that are of operations importance to the company.
- Identify and streamline internal processes through creation of training materials, policies and company.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Senior Application Specialist as requested
- Troubleshoot and resolve daily issues submitted by managers and users
- Serve as an ambassador of Intercontinental. All employees must maintain appropriate conduct and professionalism. This extends to every internal and external business contact or meeting.
- Advance skills in Yardi Voyagers, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe
- Experience with training and supporting other Yardi users
Prior real estate property accounting experience preferred
- Yardi Report writing experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player